No products in the cart.
Wheels to Work seeks to eliminate the barrier of unreliable transportation for individuals who desire family sustaining employment and independence.
- Participants are identified and screened through a comprehensive review process.
- Participants follow a financial counseling, individualized budgeting, and vehicle maintenance curriculum to complete their eligibility.
- Participants are then matched with the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs.
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Must have a minor child in their custody
- Blount County resident
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to obtain insurance
- Proof of employment