Need Help?

Reach out to us NOW

It’s easy to start the process. Just call us at 865-233-4737 and our friendly staff will ask you a few questions to see if we can schedule an immediate appointment.  Our goal is to help you as quickly as possible so that you and your family no longer have to worry about where you will sleep!

To get help in our Family Shelter program (our starting point), your family must include at least one child under the age of 18.

We may also ask you a few questions about your background — this is not to keep you out of the shelter, but to help us determine the best options for your family and to make sure all of our families can have a safe place.

If you are in active domestic violence, we may refer you to our local domestic violence shelter because they know best how to help you at this time.
Call us now! We’re waiting to hear from you at 865-233-4737

How does Family Promise Help?


We help our families in our Family Shelter, Bridges Transitional Housing, and Going Home, Staying Home with many things that will help you get into AND keep permanent housing, including:

Earned Vehicle Program • Deposit and rental assistance • Transportation assistance • Obtaining HiSET or vocational education • Childcare assistance • Hygiene items • Baby and children supplies • Finding a job • Health care • Mental health care • Emotional support • Budgeting assistance • Car Insurance • Obtaining identification • Banking • Connecting to community resources • Advocacy

Need help in another language?


Call our office at 865-233-4737 and we can use a Language Line service for help. This service is free translation, so please call us between 8 AM to 5:00 PM. on Monday through Friday.


Necesita ayuda en otra lengua? Llame nuestra oficina al 865-233-4737 y podemos usar un servicio Language Line para ayudarse. Este servicio de traducion es gratis, asi que por favor llamanos entre 8:00 hasta 17:00 sobre Lunes a Viernes.