|We hope you had a very blessed Easter with your family. Our families spent the weekend decorating & hunting Easter Eggs and even had a special visit from the Easter Bunny.
We have several updates to share with you about upcoming events here at Family Promise of Blount County.
- The Day Center remains closed to visitors at this time. You can still reach the staff by e-mailing or calling 865-233-4737.
- The Thrift Store remains closed. We will open it as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, save up those donations!
- The Pastor Appreciation Breakfast scheduled for April 28 has been moved to Tuesday, August 25. We look forward to celebrating our pastors at this event!
- Our “Night in New Orleans Fundraising Gala” has been moved to Friday, August 7. The time and location will remain the same and we will continue to share more information about this event in the months to come.
- As of this time, our Volunteer Appreciation event at Springbrook Pool is still planned for Friday, July 17. Look for RSVP information soon.
We want to congratulate the Sanchez-Lattimore Family who recently moved into their new home! Please continue to hold this family in your prayers as they begin this exciting new chapter.