No products in the cart.
NOW SEEKING a Part-time Receptionist in partnership with Senior Community Service Employment Program
Hours 12 pm – 4 pm Monday-Friday at Family Promise of Blount County Day Center
- Greet clients, volunteers, and donors as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate staff
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices or to outside resources*
- Manage both digital (Family Promise version of Salesforce*) and hard copy filing systems
- Sort Thrift Store donations that come to Day Center
- Assist with Thank you notes, and other correspondence
- Pass Background Check and Drug Screen
- must sign Confidentiality Agreement
- *We will train, previous experience is not mandatory but applicant should be comfortable with computers
Seniors need to be 55 and up and meet the income guidelines.
Alice Mounger, SCSEP Program Specialist
865-691-2551, Ext. 4252
East Tennessee Human Resource Agency
Thanks to United Way of Blount County Helpline for creating opportunities for these partnerships!!!!